Welcome to Georgia EPD Online System (GEOS) for Permitting, Compliance and Facility Information
Online services offer the convenience of obtaining environmental permits and submitting compliance reports online. It supports the following features:
- Establish a user account and manage all your submittals online;
- Apply environmental permits, certificates, licenses and other environmental issuances online;
- Submit environmental reports;
- Monitor processing status of your online submittals;
- Receive e-mail notifications on permitting results;
- Receive e-mail alerts for upcoming reporting obligations;
- Submit requests to revise permits or submit revised reports;
- Track historical versions of all submittals.
Instructions as to how to indicate in GEOS submittals (and any attachments thereto) that information has been excluded pursuant to a Non-disclosure Claim will be provided in each submittal form, e.g., the blank permit application form.
Non-Disclosure Claims Information Instructions and Forms
EPD Mailing Address: Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Environmental Protection Division, 2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 1456, East Tower, Atlanta, GA 30334
ITOS Training Information
EPD Phone Number: Watershed Protection Branch: 404-463-1511; Air Protection Branch: 404-363-7000; Land Protection Branch: 404-656-7802
For account registration issue, please contact EPD_IT@dnr.state.ga.us